Pirate Kit 2011/12
We are now buying kit from LG again. Barley is chief buyer! (so you know what that means!)
A flurry of orders are currently in progress.
If you need race kit, the kit thread is the place to start
pirate t-shirts / leisure wear – essential for that pirate around town look.
The current order (on the kit thread) is the main order to get kit for those needing it for IMs in the summer. There may be a second order if demand is big enough. Once we hit minimum order levels then the order process starts,
- Schmunkey now uses a facebook page to help coordinae thongs once an order starts moving.
- Barley and the kit crew requests confirmarion of kit order, via PM, including required size
- Barley and the kit crew sending lots of PMs and requesting money via bank transfer.
- you pay Barley, then hope he does not do a runner
- eventually everyone pays up
- you wait 3 months for the kit to be made, sent from Canada to here, clear customs then finally get delivered to Barley.
- He, and his kit fairies then despatch it
- you try it on, and realise that ordering a medium was probably not good idea…..
- you wear it with (tight) pride at your next tri…..
Those without kit should probably start adding their names to the new kit list sooner rather than later to get another order in for monacos (tri tops)…… There is a thread for lending kit if your has not arrived!!
Items / prices on latest kit list request
NOTE price include delivery, and currency conversion costs. They are also an estimate as things can alter between the initial guestimate and when the invoice hits Barleys postmat.
Next Order – current items on the thread
Mens Delfino Racer Top – £43
Mens Tri Shorts approx £25 (hmm sure this may be a little low…)
Gillet approx £42
Girls Tank approx £30
pirate swim hat
pirate buffs, (summer and polar)
Costs/Items per last order (fully inclusive all shipping, taxes and duties and inc a small amount added for postage).
Tri suit estimate 0E58139 DELFINO TRI SKINSUIT • Delfino • Powermesh side panels and back pocket • Anatomic fit • Top sublimated, solid base • 13″ inches invisible zip • New leg grippers • Flat lock seams • Mini chamois dryfleece • One back pocket • Sizes: XS-3XL
The triline skinsuit ordered in the past is no longer available. It has been replaced by delfino fabric
Mens Monaco 0E20381 MEN DELFINO RACER TOP
• Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit •15″/38 cm invisible zip • Flat lock seams • One back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Sizes: XXS-3XL
Mens Tri Shorts 0E50262 MEN DELFINO ELITE TRI-SHORT
• Delfino • PowerMesh sublimated side panel • Anatomic fit • 6 panels • Elastic with adjustable drawstring at waist • New leg gripper • Flat lock seams • CD Mini Chamois Dryfleece • Sizes: XS-XXL
Gillet 0E28017 NEO PRO VEST*
• Microzone • Micro-Airdry EX back and inner collar Sublimated front, side panels, upper back and outer collar • Front two-way zip with inner flap • Drytex front lining • Lycra trim • Anatomic fit • 3 back pockets • 2 colors • Sizes : XXS-XXL
Girls Tank 0E25112 WOMEN DELFINO TANK
• Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit • Flat lock seams • 1 back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Powermesh bra • Sizes: XS-3XL
Cycle Top 0E20112 PRO FIT RAGLAN JERSEY
• Micro-Airdry or Diamond Square • Side panel • Square collar • Raglan short sleeves • 15 inches/38 cm invisible zip • Elastic at hem • 3 back pockets • Fully sublimated • 2 colors • Sizes : XS-3XL
Cycle Jacket 0E30054 WIND TEX JACKET
• Wind Tex • Fully sublimated • Front two-way zip with inner flap • 3 back pockets • Elastic at wrists and waist • Front and backreflective logo and piping • Flatlock seams • Black sleeves and black lower back Sizes : XXS-XXL
Actual costs from last order
Mens Delfino Racer Top - £43 (aka a monaco/tri top)
Mens Raglan Jersey - £45 (bike top)
Womens Raglan Jersey - £59 (bike top – additional setup costs….)
Delfino Trisuit - £92
Wind tex jacket - £105
NOTE:- the ladies normally end up using the mens kit…. but orders for ladies specific kit does go in when numbers demand it.